Higher level accommodations are available for an additional charge.
In addition to the health care treatment you will be receiving financed by the National Health Insurance Fund Administration (OEP), you may request deluxe hospital accommodations for an extra charge. If you should so decide, please advise your physician of your intent to do so before your hospital admittance date. For additional questions, please contact Hospital Patient Relations (kórházi ügyfélszolgálat).
Deluxe Hospital Accommodations
- The rooms are equipped with a TV, refrigerator and telephone. Internet connection is also available if requested ahead of time, before admission.
- The rooms are private or semi-private with bath. Some semi-private rooms have bathrooms set up for the physically disabled.
- Higher Quality Meals: set up by our dietitian to meet your requests.
- Telephone: outside calls may be made with a code. You will receive a detailed billing at the time of discharge.
- Private rooms with bath
- Semi-private rooms without bath
- High-quality meals
- Regular meals
Additional services (in-hospital care)
- Telephone detailed billing
Payment may be made on the ground floor of Building “B" of the Hospital on Királyhágó Street. Cash, credit cards, health fund cards, Ticket Wellness vouchers are accepted. For information regarding the cards accepted, please call +36 (1) 489-5200 or log on to www.bhc.hu.
For further questions or for appointments, please call 36 (1) 489-5200 ext. 5202 (Outpatient Clinic) or ext. 5210 (Inpatient Coordinator) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.