The Medical Roundtable Conference, attended by around 100 persons, was held on January 17, 2014.
- Katalin Kiss (Director of Communications, Szinapszis Piackutató Kft.): Health on the Internet – Where do Hungarian Patients Obtain their Information? Doctors?
- Zsolt Pásztélyi, MD (President, Medicina 2000 Járóbeteg Szakellátási Szövetség - Hungarian Association of Policlinical and Outpatient Health Services): “Actual Trends in Private and Nationally Financed Outpatient Care”.
- Zsombor Kovácsy, MD (Physician, lawyer, health services manager): Gratuity for Doctors - Gift or Bribe?
- Peter Paul Varga, MD (President and CEO, National Center for Spinal Disorders): Strategic Planning.
- Kornél Papik, MD (Managing Director, Buda Health Center): Year-end Assessment, Plans for 2014.