The 3rd Bologna-Budapest Spine Meeting on Tumor and Osteoporosis was held in Budapest on November 28-29, 2014. The National Center for Spinal Disorders, celebrating its 20th year, was the host of the event.
The Budapest Meeting is an exceptional scientific event and opportunity for learning while the world’s most renowned spine surgeons exchanged their views regarding the latest trends and professional know-how.
Peter Paul Varga and Stefano Boriani chaired the conference. Most European countries were represented by the lecturers, but, lecturers also arrived from the Near East, Canada and Japan. During the two days, 39 lectures were delivered.
The following spine surgeons of the National Center for Spinal Disorders were among the lecturers:
- Peter Paul Varga: „Sacral Chordoma Resection in the Eldery”
- András Bánk: „Cement Augmentation for Anterior Column Reconstruction in Osteoporotic Spine Surgery”
- Gábor Jakab: „Discoplasty to Treat Symptoms Related to Dynamic Instability and Foraminal Stenosis in the Eldery”
- Márton Rónai: „Sagittal Balance Reconstruction in Aging Spine Patients”
- Balázs Szöllősi: „Spinal Reconstruction: Bone Grafting in Aging Spine Fusions”
Official Event Website.