The Symposium is going to overview the basic techniques of resection reconstruction and stabilization in the spinal tumor surgery. Faculties with great personal experience will demonstrate the “gold standards” as well as unique solutions in the different spine sections and different tumorous pathologies.
Besides of the standard techniques, possible intra- and postoperative complications will be discussed in details, with special emphasis on the solutions and late consequences. Several case demonstrations by the invited faculty will be part of the program, but the organizers open the door for the participants too, if they have a special case for discussion or consultation (based on a previous correspondence with the chairman of the event).
Two guest speakers are invited to give the state of the art lecture about the radiation oncology and the psychosocial issues of the spine tumor patients.
Presentations of the members of National Center for Spinal Disorders:
- AOSpine Presentation P.P. Varga
- Special considerations: Sacrum P.P. Varga
- Complications (cases) M. Rónai
- Molecular targets in chordoma A. Bozsodi
- Psychoscial issues of spine tumor patients N. Csaszar
- Patient education and complience Zs. Szövérfi